– COMPOSITE OUTER FIBRE SHELL (t is made of sophisticated materials such as Carbon,Kevlar® and glass which guarantee very high performances.)
– TRIPLE OUTER SHELLS (Triple outer shells).
– RAF (Racing Air Flow – Advanced Ventilation System)
– BREATH DEFLECTOR (Easily removable, it conveys hot air in the lower partof the helmet, preventing the visor fogging.)
– WIND PROTECTOR (Easily removable, it prevents air infiltration from the chin area.)
– RACING EXPERIENCE COMFORT (Removable and washable, the inner comfort paddingis made of highly breathable, soft and fresh fabrics, with antibacterial treatment, which ensure maximum comfort. The inner padding of all the models has been developed along an experimental schemein the MotoGP and Superbike. It can be easily removed and replaced, thanks tothe exclusive snap mechanism.)
– QUICK RELEASE VISOR (Tool-free quick release visor.)
– SCRATCH RESISTANT «ULTRAWIDE» VISOR (Its large surface makes it possible to have a broader view, also lateral, thus highly increasing active safety. All visors are Scratch Resistant (S/R).)
– DOUBLE ACTION (Device allowing the visor lock to prevent accidental visor opening at high speeds, or visor demisting (at low speeds or stops by a minimum visor opening).)
– D-RINGS (Particularly suitable for an use of the helmet over long periods, it is the most popular retention system on racetracks.)
– FOG-RESISTANT INNER VISOR (Fog-resistant visor with silicone-sealed profile (FSB ? Full Silicone Border). Thanks to the exclusive adjusting system adoptedby the Nolangroup, the stretch of the Pinlock® visor can be adjusted from the outside,thus making removal unnecessary.)
X-802R is the racing composite fibre helmet of Nolangroup, developed in three outer shell sizes. This design represents the culmination of years of experience in the top levels of motorcycle racing competitions. Each component (shell, visor, Racing Experience comfort, Racing Air Flow/ RAF ventilation system) is the result of innovative development, aimed at providing a product with constant quality and perfect performance. Each component was developed along an experimental and test scheme in the MotoGP and SBK World Championships: Casey Stoner, Jorge Lorenzo, Carlos Checa, Marco Melandri, Danny Kent and other riders sponsored by the Company tested and experimented many of the innovative technical solutions found on this helmet which is available for the most serious and demanding riders. Excellent comfort thanks to the new removable and washable inner padding (Carbon Fitting), made from activated carbon fibres. The activated carbon is temperature-regulating (it encourages sweat evaporation while maintaining a constant temperature), antistatic (it helps to control static electricity), bacteriostatic (it respects the skin and protects it from pollutants) and 100% natural. X-802RR is equipped with DD-ring retention system.